Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Couple #7 - Love At First Sight (on the Flight Concourse)

Jeff's flight was delayed. While perusing the airport concourse, he noticed a cute brunette wearing pigtails and a pink shirt. He just had to go talk to her. Jen was friendly, and cautious. She shared a slice of her pizza with Jeff but she refused to give him her phone number. Unsatisfied with only giving her his number, and afraid that he was being fed the line that she would call, Jeff acted quickly and decisively. In a quick moment, he offered her his hand while managing to slip a ring off of her finger and into his pocket. "To get it back, all you have to do is call," he cajoled. And, as he says, "the rest is history."

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jeff, I still can't believe you're getting married before me. With Ben just getting engaged and Ryan and Rich practically there, I'm going to have to start proposing on the street to join the club. Just kidding. I'm so happy for you and hope you win so we can party together here in San Diego like the old days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got your email Jen and that would be awesome! I checked out the website too and the place looks pretty nice. You may have to delay the ceremony to come pull me from the spa, but you know I'll be there. -L- Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you guys win, you have to throw me the bouquet. Good luck and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny! I really hope you win. We would have so much fun if you got married out here. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen and Jeff are such a fun couple to be around and they should totally win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeff and Jen are the kind of couple others benchmark their relationships on. They are always laughing and having fun together and they definitely have my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen and Jeff were made for each other and should definitely win this wedding contest. They are the type of couple that could get stuck in an elevator all day and have a perfectly good time making up silly games and entertaining each other. I really can't wait to see these two get married.

    ReplyDelete