Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A little pat on the back

Chelsea and her youth group stayed with us 2 weeks ago and left us such a nice review we had to share it with everyone.  We appreciate the feedback and a positive review makes all the hard work worth while.  To read her review and more go to our yelp page at http://www.yelp.com/biz/hidden-valley-retreat-and-spa-escondido

"I recently brought my youth group from Arizona here for a little weekend getaway. We absolutely loved everything about this place and it is easily said that it exceeded my expectations!! I Highly recommend it for any occasion and age. The home and property is well maintained and very comfortable. The grounds are fun to explore, beautiful to look at and, and completely relaxing!! I know that we will for sure be returning to Hidden Valley!!!!


Thank you Chelsea, we look forward to having you and your group back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment